Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF

Yes its the best time of the week for me. Friday night. No work for two days!
Well the only downside is the bloke over the back with his band practise EVERY friday night.
We cant even have the windows open while watching tv cos we wouldn't be able to hear it.

Another weekend is here. Hubby is working again tomorrow so i'll get the house work done, how exciting, then either scrap or do some power point for work. I think scrapping is winning out.

2 more weeks and my cousin Haydn is coming over from Wales for four weeks. I'm hoping to take 2 weeks off so i can spend some time with him and then with my sister-in-law who is coming over to do some scrapping and also to go to the Michael Buble concert on 1st March. I'm soooooooo looking forward to that. There will be myself, of course, my daughters, Noriel, Krystal, my lovely niece and my gorgeous girlfriend Vicki going together. its shaping up to be a great night.

On a more sombre note, i would like to send my thoughts and prayers to all those who are caught up in the devastating floods in QLD. Its an absolute tragedy. We are doing a collection at work for the flood appeal. So hopefully come Monday and Tuesday we will be able to collect a nice amount.

Also there is some flooding in Victoria so send your prayers for our friends that are suffering there too.

ciao for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SHAZZABEE LOVE YOUR BLOG I CALL IN FROM TIME TO TIME.HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY VISIT WITH YOUR COUSIN HAYDN. I AM FROM WALES. SOUTH WALES-WEST GLAMORGAN.X.

Toni said...

Hey your blog is looking SPEC!! We have the same designer and they couldn't be more different, just shows how creative some people are!
Sounds like you have some good times coming up!