Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Yeatr

A few days late with the wishes but as you can tell i'm not one for updating on a regular basis.
Oh well.
The Kitchen and renovations are all finished except for curtains and a new fridge. And i'm loving it!!! I've never cleaned my kitchen as well as i do this one. Yes i hear you the novelty will wear off but hubby will make the most of it while he can.
Didn't have the nicest start to December. It was the hardest for my daughter which i found very hard to cope with. She's still having times where she doesn't cope but i hope a New Year will bring new happiness for her.
Christmas came and went far to quickly. We had a lovely day with Mum and Dad coming for breakfast. We also had a niece, Rachel, (Yay i got her name right) who is from Wales and is/was in Oz on a working Visa. she is a beautiful girl, not just in looks but in personality too.
Lunch was Hubby, myself, Cherie, Melissa and her boyfriend Todd and of course Rachel. We had quite a few laughs and some had a snooze after. Then in the evening we went to our dearest friends for tea. over all a really lovely day.

Hubby spoilt me and gave me Photoshop elemtents and Premiere elements. I've had a go at doing a digi Lo but there is still a lot of practise to go. I may just do a course on Photoshop so that i don't waste his money. lol.

New years was a fun night as we went to a friends 40th birthday party. Hawaiian theme so we all had to wear lei's. mine was white fragipani's which lit up and flashed. I wore a dress which has the hibiscus all over it ( i bought it in Hawaii). Had a few wines and a few more punches (alcoholic of course)

I started back at weight watchers before christmas and have lost 2.5kilos. my aim is to get to 64kg. so 18 more to go. I didn't go over the christmas break so i was happy when i wiehged in on Wednesday night that i had stayed the same. i've been a good girl and kept track of what i have eaten each day.
Had a lovely surprise visit from my sister-in-law and her darling husband on Monday. They are over in Adelaide and staying with some friends. We caught up with them again on thursday but i can't wait till the end of February when she comes back and we go to the Michael Buble concert with our daughters and my best girlfriend Vicki.

Well i've rambled on and i hope i haven't bored you to much.

2 comments:

ann said...

Hi gorgeous lady so nice to see you blogging again....but we need to see your beautiful projects and your digi was fantastic.xx

scrappin' girl said...

Its was great to spend time with you, but as usual it was NOT long enough xxxx looking forward to FEB!!!!!!!!! xxxx and its about time you started BLOGGIN' AGAIN girl !! xxxxxx