Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day

Well I'm sitting at home not doing a lot. (Bliss). Finished my Tag for week 4's question which is "What 3 words would others use to describe you?"
Well i asked my daughters and they came up with Special and Lovely/loving and one of the girls i work with told me i was a caring person, so i used those three words.

So here is my tag


Over at Artistic document we had our Cyber crop night on Fridayand once again the girls on the DT and their guest DT Member (my sister-in-law) excelled themselves with their challenges.

I did the Blindscrap which was set by the every lovley Megan, I used kaiser papers and some homemade flowers which i made a few months ago.


and Terri's Artistic Challenge which was making an easel card using a 10 x10cm canvas. I made mine for another girlfriend at work for her birthday.

We are going to our friends again for tea tonight so i better start getting ready.
Have a great Australia Day everyone.

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

luv your Blind Scrap LO, Sharon, what a lovely bunch of girls hehehehehe!!!! and I soooo agree with your WORDS of your tag!!!!!!! xx