Saturday, May 26, 2012

Well its the weekend again YAY!
What have i been doing for the last couple of weeks? Hmmmm???
I have been knitting scarves. I have used Moda Vera's Honeycomb mesh and it only takes one ball to make this gorgeous scarf. Here is the pattern and a pic of a pink one http://promotions.spotlight.com.au/projects/yarn/scarves-hats/E13_12_HONEYCOMB_MESH_SCARF_PS.pdf
 I've made 5 so far. 4 for girls at work and one for myself ( mine is Cookies and Cream)  I have 2 more to make. another one for me and a black one for my daughter.

I've been to Sydney with hubby and friends and had a great time. I took my new friend Billie
My daughter bought her back form Tasmanian for me just a few days b3efore we flew to Sydney so i thought Everyone takes a Gnome or something to take silly pics so I'll take Billie!!!  hahahaha
Hubby thought I was nuts but he got in one the fun and so did our friends.
While we were walking through Sydney we past a lane way and I saw these hanging from two buildings. I think it is such a beautiful idea in such an unusual place.
That was two weeks ago and its just back to normal again. Well as normal as life can get.



Thanks for taking the time to look, take care. xx

2 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

great pic of the birdcages in Sydney Sharon !!!! and lurv the pic of you & Gary xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh that photo of the birdcages is amazing. Did you come across it by accident or design? It would blow my mind to walk under something like that.