Sunday, May 20, 2012

May nearly at the end

Hello everyone.
Can't believe its been over a month since I last posted.
so lets see what we got up to in April
Iwas lucky enough to win Toni's Digi Challenge at Jellybeanscrappers with this LO (above). The Challenge was to do a European style LO using white space and lots of embellishments. Toni is our esteamed leader over at Jellybeanscrappers.

I also won this Challenge. Kym's Sketch challenge (a very talented young lady). the challenge apart from the sketch was to give it a heritage look. The photo is of my mum and dad on their wedding day in March 1961.  I used to play dress ups in her wedding dress which looking back at it know i would have loved to have worn it on my wedding day.

This photo was taken at Grant Burge winery up at the Barossa Valley.  We had my gorgeous
Sister-in-law and brother-in-law come stay with us the week after Easter and we all went up to Peter lehmanns winery for a Ploughmans lunch. We stopped here on the way through Its amazing how a couple of months can change the look of this area.  The year before hubby and I took my cousin to this same spot and i took this pic

The lunch at Peter Lehmanns was just beautiful so was the company
Noriel (on the right) & I enjoying a bottle of Peter Lehmann Princess wine.

And the empty bottle.
So that was a few things that happend in April.

Thanks for taking the time to look, take care. xx

2 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

beautiful pics Sharon, THANKYOU to both you & Gary for a wonderful Easter holiday xxxxx and FAB layouts !!!!!!

Terri said...

What a difference in the area in a short time.....looks beauitful.