Wednesday, March 28, 2012

lesson 4

I am 4 days behind but work interrupted and family well what can you do.  Although they are big enough and..... well even as adults they still demand attention.

Sotonight i finally hd a go at two of the tags for lesson 4.
Watercolouring with re-inkers 
I used Darkroom Doors Essentials 7 collection and as you can see i didn't stay within the lines.  hahaha!I only have a few colours in the re-inkersbut i'm happy with the outcome.  A few more to add to the colour collection and who knows what can be achieved (even for a non-watercolour artist).

Layered Misting Technique

For this tag i used spiced Marmalede, spun sugar, peeled paint for the base, My template is "The Crafters Workshops" Mini Harlequin. and i sprayed with faded jeans.  I'll play around with the different templates and masks that i have.

But i couldn't do the custom stamp pad as i didn't have the right supplies and unfortunately i have to reign in my spending for at least another week. :0(


Any way thats my efforts at a Masters techniques. 

Until next time





Thanks for taking the time to look, take care. xx

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

GREAT looking Tags Sharon, and they do say "practice makes perfect" xxxxx you REALLY do need those RIGHT SUPPLIES hee hee xxx