Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lesson 2 of CC101

good evening again everyone, tonight i tried the techinques in lesson 2 of Creative Chemistry 101.

I was able to do Stamping with reflections (although i didn't have a reflections stamp) and the alcohol ink agates technique.  I didn't have any archival inks to stamp on the agates tag so tried a pigment ink. and although it stamped ok its not as stand out as the Archival inks.  Also i think i used to much silver metallic alcohol ink.  Oh well i'll keep practising on that technique.
I'm quite happy with the stamping with reflections tag.
I really need to get some Archival inks to try the resist technique which means i have to make another journey to a craft store. ho hum that is going to be such a chore....... NOT.  pay day tomorrow too. YAY.


Thanks for taking the time to look, take care. xx

7 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

WOW these are great Sharon, especially the one on the stand !!! TERRIFIC

Toni said...

OHHH Sharon you did a bolldy awesome job with those chook!!!

The Paper T'Art said...

Hi fellow CC101 Aussie student LOL - I'm heading off to the craft shop tomorrow morning. Haven't been able to get there before now to get my supplies. Love your Eiffel tower stamp - might have to find something like that for me!

Will hopefully catch up on my homework and be able to post some pics over the next couple of nights.

Keep up the good work - I think your results are brilliant!

Belinda Basson said...

So far I have been lucky with supplies...no trips to the shops really necessary...though I have been and indulged! Enjoy your shopping spree!

Gina piazza said...

Beautiful tags!

ann said...

Fabulous!!! you are doing amazing tags.

Kim said...

I really like the results of your alcohol ink tag! Drew my eye all the way through it