Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 4 - India

Hi everyone,
this week our 80 day challenge competition http://www.artisticdocument.com saw us in India.  Our inspiration - Bright Colours, the Technique we had to use was Doodling (yikes)and the criteria we had to use was 1. black, white or Kraft CS + one PP (which we had to pick before we knew were we were going)
2. We had to use Tickets
3. Bling of some description
4. A group photo of 4 or more people
and
5. our chosen stamp for the comp

This was my Lo
so obviously i chose white CS
my PP (Bella! Melrose vintage paperz 'Panache') which I've used for the matting behind the photo which i coloured in, I've also used it for the flower.
tickets - i stamped using Kaisers Admit one stamp from their Pack Your Bags collection
bling - i used kaisers purple bling for the grapes
photo from a weekend away with friends
and my chosen stamp again from Pack Your Bag collection.
and I doodled the vines and leaves. and the title.
I felt a little bit overwhelmed thinking about doing this one but the girls on the DT team gave us ideas on how to start, like if you have an image in your head SKETCH IT which i did and then once i got started away I went and ended up having a blast doodling and colouring (even outside the lines hahaha)

So know i have another 5 days rest before our next destination (which will also include a mini challenge)

Thanks for taking the time to look, take care. xx

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

ABSOLUTELY LURV your 'doodling' Sharon !!!! it looks fantastic and soooo colourful !!!