Wednesday, October 26, 2011

CC challenges for Artistic Document

Well the gorgeous Design Team over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT set som beautiful challenges on Friday night. I only managed to get two done...The Blind Scrap challenge

I did mine as a DIGI using Papers and elements from Scrap Girls Aoomba, Momento, Mulberry, Jubilant & being with you kits and also Raspberry Road Sassy lass word art and Arminas Priceless Moments. The Pic is of my daughter and her partner at her 21st birthday (3 years ago).

I can't believe they are getting the keys to their home tomorrow. So my little girl is going to be a home owner/buyer.  So proud of them both.

anyway the other challenge was Toni's Big Word (or Alpha challenge).  her instructiosn were.....

Right-o, you lot -- my challenge is for you to scrap a word (or a letter) for your home. It can be Christmas themed -- or not. It can be MDF or chippie or you can glue a bunch of sticks together, it doesn't matter. Just get decorating!!


So this is what i came up with

I made this for Melissa (again) as her first Christmas decoration for her new home.  and i'm pretty chuffed how it turned out too.


Thanks for taking the time to look, take care. xx

2 comments:

ann said...

Sharon this is stunning love how you have done the word "Joy" I am sure Melissa will love it.xx

scrappin' girl said...

GREAT LO Sharon, luv the pic too !!! your BIG WORD is FABULOUS!!! I know they will both luv it !!!!