Friday, February 24, 2012

My new scrapping space?

Well i have finally moved into my own srapping room at home.
you may remember my nice clean half empty space from a few weeks ago.  Well no longer is it half empty and neat.

do i want i nice clean scrapping space where i can find everything....... YES
Do i love the mess i have .......... OH i love it even more. I feel like i'm doing something in a mess.

I have a sign somewhere which says something along the lines of .... I'm being creative you can't expect me to be neat as well.  lo.

Well i'm off to be creative.  need to make a 60th birthday card.


Thanks for taking the time to look, take care. xx

7 comments:

kym said...

Looks fabulous Sharon!!! LOVE your creative mess!!! <3

kym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scrappin' girl said...

your new scrap space looks TERRIFIC Sharon !!!!! and so does your ""mess"" :)

shazzabee said...

Thanks girls. xx

Toni said...

I'm jealous of your space, chook! mine is a much bigger mess but not the kind you can be creative in. You have so much storage and you've clearly thought a lot about where everything will go!

ann said...

Isn't it great to have a messy space to do your own thing !!

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love it!