Wednesday, September 15, 2010



Can't believe how time flies by so quickly. We are half way through September and i don't think i've done any scrapping. I did make two cards but forgot to take pics. One was for Fathers day and the other was for my mums birthday. better not tell you how old. We took her out to tea with my brother and his family. It was fun catching up altogether. We gave her a ticket to see the Russian Ballet perform The Nutcracker. Teased her a bit saying she was going on her own. lol. She was over the moon.



Well the Renos have started. I am sitting in an extremely empty study. There is only the desk that the computer sits on. All my scrapping and craft stuff is either in the garage or in the spare room until hubby gets to paint in here. A couple of before and during pics

The lunatic in the bottom pic is my darling daughter. Never misses a photo opportunity. lol. It looked like a bomb had gone off when i walked in the door from work. I just keep reminding myself IT IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD. not for man kind obviously buthubby wants me happy. god i love him.

Well i've rabbitted on enough for tonight. i'm off next week so hopefully i'll get a chance to scrap.

Caio for now.

3 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

hehehe Sharon it IS WORTH IT IN THE END!!!!!!

ann said...

It will be like a new house when finished.

Terri said...

Looking forward to seeing the end result!
Hang in there GF