Monday, April 26, 2010

These are the latest LO's i have done for challenges over at ART. This first one is for the Week 8 Magical Musical Challenge, the theme was country. we had a list of criteria which included wire and rusting. I hand made the barbed wire behind the & and my rust was the colour (as in buttons, paint ont he post in the pic and the alpha stickers). also we had to use habadashery items, I put a needle in amongst the straw/hay at the top right of the pic, used buttons and ricrac, we had to do stamping and inkingand also use Kraft CS.

This Lo is for a monthly challenge and we had to do a scrap lift. I picked a LO one of our DT (Toni) did as a digi as it was "magical". The photo was taken in Hawaii from our Hotel balcony. Didn't use any special setting on the camera but clicked away as the yacht sailed across the ocean. We framed a selection of this pics and have them hung in our spare room.

This was Weeks 7 challenge for the MMT. Tango was week 7's theme and we had to use predominantly Red and Black, 2 photo's, two word title, 2 techniques and 2 embellishments (as many of the same as we liked). The little picture was of Hubby and myself on our wedding day and the larger pic was taken in Nov '09 while we were in Melbourne visiting my SIL and BIL. that night we were celebrating hubby's and his sisters birthdays (one day apart). That was another great holiday. I did masking and embossing for my techniques, flowers and a metal wedding cake charm for my embellies and Then Now as my title.

I can't believe we are nearly finished the Magical Musical Bus Tour. We had our last Challenge uploaded this morning and the last mini challenge was uploaded last night. The mini one was to use scraps from one of our previous challenges and decorate a note book (which is just below) and this weeks Challenge theme is "The bridal Waltz". We have to use white and cream, use textures, a three word title, a sub title and we may use tiny touches of gold, silver or black if necessary. The examples the DT have supplied are jaw droppingly beautiful.





2 comments:

Pia said...

wow just so beautiful layouts.
hugs Piaxx

Toni said...

I loooooooove the way you lifted my LO Sharon, it looks awesome and I'm very flattered!