Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines day girls. (and guys, just incase any look at this blog)
What a day!!! spent the day with Terri & Kerryn at the papercraft roadshow. Spent WAAAAY to much but now i don't have to buy for at least a week. lol
picked up some great tips from a couple of stalls. did a couple of tags. Watched Julie from connection demonstrate and had to go back and purchase some more of her gorgeous stuff. will be playing around tomorrow night when i have my daughter over for scrapping.
Charlotte from Charlottes web did a demo for the DVD that is going to be made from all the shows around Australia. So we stopped and watched her make up a little tag book with Glynn Nicols(the comedian) sitting next to her. couldn't here a lot of it but we could see what she was generally doing so will have to have a go at doing that. very vintage
One thing that stuck in my mind today and that is i over think most of my LO's so i have to stiop thinking and just do.
Well that was my day. which was a memorable one and a very enjoyable one.

5 comments:

Toni said...

oh WOW how fun would that have been? I remember going to see Glynn Nicholas live in Kalgoorlie many years ago, and I laughed so hard my BF literally had to hold me up!!
Your blog's looking GOOD!

shazzabee said...

I used to love watching a kids show that had him on. I would be doubled up and the girls used to think i was nuts.

ann said...

Glad you had a enjoyable day Sharon...it is fun to be with scrappy friends....I am off to see Maria tomorrow.

scrappin' girl said...

Hi Sharon, glad you had a FAB day yesterday!!!! i look forward to some lessons when i see you next!!!!

Maria said...

Hi Sharon,
Glad you had a fab time yesterday with the girls what goodies did you buy?
Now of course we want to see everything you have learnt....